Subject: planning virtio 1.1: should latest version be updated?

Chet, all,

We started getting patches destined for virtio 1.1.

I noticed that virtio spec versions include the following links:

	Latest version:
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.pdf
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.html

However, eventually (after we release virtio 1.1), we will probably
want to stop maintaining virtio 1.0 branch.

Would it be possible to place the latest version here instead:
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1/virtio-v1.pdf
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1/virtio-v1.html

and additionally have the v1.0 versions redirect there
(for people that click links in the old released spec versions)?

Thanks!

--
MST