Subject: virtio 1.0 cs03

Hi Amit,
You asked:
	No discussion on VIRTIO-144 (re-adding VIRTIO_BLK_F_FLUSH and
	VIRTIO_BLK_F_CONFIG_WCE­)? It is a regression, so we should have them
	back for v1.0

The ballot has this text:

	The TC agrees to defer fixing known open issues to a future version of
	the specification. List of deferred changes:

	virtio-blk: restore VIRTIO_BLK_F_FLUSH and VIRTIO_BLK_F_CONFIG_WCE
	https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio/201507/msg00049.html

So this is in fact addressed.

So the proposa is that we release cs03 as is,
and then work on cs04 brining flush/wce back.

It's not a regression in the sense that cs01 and cs02 lack
these features too, so releasing cs03 as is we are not making things
worse, and there are a bunch of fixes in cs03 already.

--
MST