Subject: Re: Groups - Mr. Lei Gong has joined OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 05:57:21PM -0800, workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:
> Mr. Lei Gong from Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. has been added as Member of OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC.
>
> You have received this email because you are listed as a roster
> manager for OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC and this organization is configured to
> notify roster managers when a member joins a group.

Welcome!
Two points to avoid confusion:
- The TC has elected to manage all business by means of
  electronic ballot.
  TC meeting slot is still reserved in the TC calendar,
  for now meetings don't take place.
- You will automatically gain voting
  rights at the end of the 60th day after you became a member.
  You'll lose voting rights if you don't vote in two ballots
  running - so if you go e.g. on an extended vacation, pls remember
  to change your status to leave of absence on the web interface.

If you do plan to vote, I would appreaciate it if you
remind me when the 60th day has passed so I can change
your status to voting member.

If you don't plan to vote, pls let me know in advance,
requesting status change to persistent non voting member.
Less work for me to add and then remove you as a voting member.

Thanks!
--
MST