Subject: Re: virtio 1.0 cs public review status?

Hi Michael,

Yes and apologies for the delay. I had a couple of huge packages ahead of you in the queue. I will get this started today.

Here is the link to the ticket: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2271

Best,

/chet

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Chet,
I submitted a request to start public review of the
latest spec a while back, and did not hear from you
yet.
Was the request received?
Is anything blocking public review?

Thanks,