Hi Michael,

The feature you seek is not supported by our current mail-list engine, which is EOL or WP-EOL, depending on your perspective.

We are currently evaluating a variety of new service options, so your request is timely. I'd be happy to add this feature to to our consideration, and equally happy to hear your recommendations for systems that support it.

Thanks,

Scott...