virtio message

Subject: ipr and other tc admin things on github/svn

Hello!

The list of IPR disclosures related to virtio should normally appear
here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/virtio/ipr.php

Unfortunately it does not look like that page is maintained, as a matter
of fact it lacks some disclosures I know of, and I do not have ability
to edit it.

I suggest we create and maintain an up to date copy of all
known disclosures in a public repository.

Either github or svn could do, svn seems more appropriate since
an svn repository is less mutable.

I would then ask OASIS admins to add a link from ipr.php
to that page.

Thoughts?
Thanks!

--