Subject: github repo created for VIRTIO

Hi all!
OK I pushed the initial version here:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec

This should match what is there in svn.

There's a single branch: master.

I also pushed out signed (by myself) tags for cs01 to 04 and csprd05 tags
that we had in svn.

Please take a look.

Things to do:

Protect LICENSE and CONTRIBUTING files as immutable (OASIS
boilerplate).  Update README as below, but leave the startup
text as-is:

a) https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec#description
update as needed (desc)

b) https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec#
further-description-of-this-repository
Add any text we want there

Update SVN to point to github.

Update TC homepage.

Commit changes for ballots voted in.

Start populating docs and admin repositories.

Cornelia, Pawel as I'll be on vacation I'd appreciate
it if you can make some more progress on the above.

--
MST