Subject: Re: [virtio] voting github issues

On GitHub lightweight issues tracking process:

Keeping your process as light as possible might imply NOT using labels, but several OASIS TCs are making profitable use of labels to help in the workflow.  With label descriptors and colors, you can classify issues and get visual imput.

Let me know if you want other examples (from OASIS or beyond), but here are a couple, which you could adapt or excerpt if you want labels other than the default 7x [1]

SARIF TC
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/labels

CTI TC
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/labels

Cheers,

- Robin

[1]  VIRTIO GitHub Repositories (Issues)

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/issues
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/labels

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-docs