Subject: Re: Public GitHub repositories for OASIS TC chartered work

Michael, I updated the ticket and will work with you on
agreed solutions.  I see the releases / tags here for -spec
repo

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/releases

Now (subsuming both actions):

Protect master branches on VIRTIO TC GitHub repos
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2853

Description
Submitted on Friday, March 9, 2018 - 20:57
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Michael Tsirkin
TC name: virtio
TC email address: mst@redhat.com
GitHub name: virtio-spec
Maintainer(s): Michael Tsirkin
Purpose statement :
Notes:
Please mark the master branch on the 3 virtio repositories
as protected branches, to make sure they are not
accidentally overwritten.

Please also mark tags as protected so they are not
accidentally overwritten or updated:
v1.0-cs01
v1.0-cs02
v1.0-cs03