Subject: Re: non public ballot?

Hi Michael - I think it just took time to sync to the public pages. I see it there now.

/chet

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
Hello!
So I created a ballot for virtio:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/ballot.php?id=3217

that ballot is open now.

somehow it does not appear in the public list of ballots:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballots.php?closed_within=&wg_abbrev=virtio&page=all

why is that?

Thanks!

--
MST

--

/chet

Looking forward to Borderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298