Subject: Re: [virtio] logo?

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 21:42:28 +0300
"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> wrote:

> Looks like there are some free logos:
> http://openlogos.org/
>
> Looking at it, #11 birdangle jumped out at me:
> https://github.com/arasatasaygin/openlogos/issues/11
>
> Tail is a V, neck is an I, if we put it in a circle or add a circle
> somewhere else we get an O.  And it's bird which hints at our cooperation
> with the QEMU project.

Logos are nice :) But I don't think the bird logo would work very well
for virtio (at least, I can't associate the two in my mind).

If I had to design a logo, I would probably go for something that has
two thingies top and bottom (representing device and driver) with a
"ring" between them. But I'm no graphics designer :(