Subject: Re: [virtio] scheduled draft releases

I wonder whether we can include the vote with the vote on the change though.  Would
it be ok with the process if whenever we voted on a change it also said
"I agree that the latest master branch with the change listed is
designated a CSD?". Or does the vote have to take place after all
changes with the exact version already in master?

It would mean we can only make changes by a Full Majority vote but as
I don't need help from admins to start these, that's not
such a big deal.