Subject: Re: [virtio] scheduled draft releases

Now that's an idea. I hadn't thought of that before but I don't see any reason why you can't do that. You could then also approve as CSD when you roll it all up for submission to TC Admin for publication.

One nuance is numbering. When I publish drafts on docs.oasis-open.org, I publish in numeric order. So http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csd01/ and .../csd02/ ... etc. I wouldn't, for example, publish /csd01/ and then next /csd07/. So if you were numbering your CSDs in the repo sequentially, the numbering would get out of sync. But if you approve them as unnumbered CSDs - then they get their next sequential number when you roll up all the approved changes into a draft to approve for publication.