Subject: Re: unassigned TC admin request: public review for Virtio 1.1

Happy New Year Michael,Â

I just assigned the ticket to Paul so we'll get started on it shortly. He'll work with you on getting it published and released. In order for it to 'count' as an official public review, it has to go through us but given the rounds we've done before and the fact that you have it prepped it should be a short turnaround to get the PR started.Â

/chet