Subject: VIRTIO v1.1 Public Review announcement

VIRTIO TC members,

Congratulations on your submission of Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) v1.1 for public review.

We are also pleased to see ARM join OASIS to participate in the VIRTIO Technical Committee.

As OASIS staff we endeavor to shine the spotlight on the achievements of our TCs and we often see these technical milestones as an opportunity to consider outreach to a broader community.

Is this such an opportunity? Are there adopters, orgs or other companies that you believe would benefit from participation? Is this the right time for a public briefing?

I am happy to join you on a call if this would be useful to the TC.

Thank you all for making a Standard for Virtual I/O Devices a reality.

Regards,

dee