Subject: resolving VIRTIO-167

ok it seems that VIRTIO-167 is the only issue standing in the way
of successfully resolving all issues from the review period.

To this end I started 3 ballots with 3 proposed resolutions to
VIRTIO-167.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/ballot.php?id=3342
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/ballot.php?id=3343
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/virtio/ballot.php?id=3344

Please only vote Yes in at most one of them!

We will then use the only resolution that got a simple majority.

If a majority vote Yes on multiple of these or on none, we will have to
reconsider our options.

--
MST