Subject: Request an OASIS TC Open Repository project be created

Submitted on Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 10:28
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Michael S. Tsirkin
TC name: Virtio TC
TC email address: virtio@lists.oasis-open.org
GitHub repository name: virtio-latexdiff
Purpose statement:
   >     Virtio TC uses a fork of the latexdiff tool to generate
   >     releases of the virtio specification with changes
   >     highlighted.
   >     Could you please create an oasis open repository
   >     so we can maintain a copy of this tool there?

Virtio TC uses a fork of the latexdiff tool to generate
releases of the virtio specification with changes
highlighted.

Open source license: BSD-3-Clause License
Maintainer(s):
Michael Tsirkin
Cornelia Huck
Approval link: http://na.com
Notes:
We maintain the fork anyway. I don't think we need to vote
on putting it on github, but let me know if that's wrong pls.

Also please note the tool is under GPL version 3.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN