voting message

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Groups - oasis - Ballot "2003 Board of Directors Election" has been amended

Greetings! I am speaking at two back-to-back conferences in June - then taking a vacation with my family until Monday, July 7th. To ensure a prompt response from the NIGP staff, I would encourage you to re-route your email to Mariela Ardon-Perla at mperla@nigp.org.  In my absence, you may also wish to contact our Deputy CEO, Anne Deatherage, at (800) FOR-NIGP x238.  Best regards!