voting message

Subject: Updated ballot information - 2003 Board of Directors Special election

Voting reps,

In order to present you with the latest, and most correct, information from the candidates seeking your vote, we are revising the special election ballot.

You will receive a notice in a few moments indicating the 2003 Board of Directors Special Election ballot has closed.  This will follow immediately with an announcement of the opening of a revised ballot.

This revised ballot announcement—and all subsequent announcements will reference the most current candidate index document.  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/download.php/3870/index.html   The candidate index document is your list of candidates and their profiles.  In order that you have the most current information available to you, earlier versions of the profile will no longer be available to you.

Immediately after we open the revised ballot, all votes cast on the original ballot will be submitted to the new ballot by proxy.  You may confirm this action, or make any revisions to your vote by following the forthcoming mail link or navigating to the 2003 Board of Directors Special Election Ballot from the OASIS Organizational Voting Group page or your “My Groups” page at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php

Thank you for your understanding cooperation in this ballot.  We are looking forward to a very active 2 weeks as we identify the newest members of the Board.

Scott McGrath

Member Services Director

Scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

+1 978-667-5115 x202