voting message

Subject: A message from Frederick Hirsch - Board Candidate

The following is a message from Frederick Hirsch, Candidate for the OASIS Board of Directors.

I would like to remind you to please have your OASIS voting representative vote in the current board of directors election, if you have not voted already. The voting period ends the 24 June, and you may vote at <http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=462&>.

This vote is important since your choice of board members will impact the direction of OASIS as an organization, as various policies are established and other board decisions are made.

I have been working on the IPR, TC Process and strategy board activities and would like to continue to work on behalf of all the membership, including vendors, end-users, government and both large and small companies. This work is important to ensure that committees and OASIS members have clear and appropriate policies that enable wide adoption and use of the standards produced at OASIS.

I work at Nokia, bringing a unique perspective that combines both vendor and end-user viewpoints to the board, as well as a strong desire to see converged standards, with a vision of a unified fixed and mobile Internet.

Please remember to vote and please vote for me. You may find my statement at

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/download.php/6945/hirsch.html>

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch