voting message

Subject: Your Voting Responsibility

A few reminders:

As the Voting Contact for your organization in OASIS, you have a
responsibility to cast your vote on important ballots, such as the Board of
Directors special Election, which closes 11 February.  This special ballot
brings you a wide range of highly qualified candidates that all deserve your
review and consideration.

OASIS is an open organization that allows your company or organization to
have the same influence as any other.  You should take advantage of that!

Your influence starts with your ballot for the Board of Director election,
as you are selecting the leaders for the next 2 years.

Most of our recent elections have been determined by a difference in very
few votes--in fact, we recently had a tie!

The Board ballot is private, your vote is not visible.

We have high quorum requirements on the BoD ballot--we need to ensure the
voice of the entire membership has been heard.  Therefore every voting rep
who has not yet voted will receive reminder notices until the ballot closes
(and reached quorum).  The BEST way to stop receiving the reminders--is to
vote!

You have 5 highly qualified candidates from which to choose. Candidates can
be reviewed at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2005special/candidates.php

You can find the ballot at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=680&;

Make certain your vote is counted before the ballot closes on Friday!

Scott McGrath
Director Member Services

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
+ 1 978 667-5115 ext 202