voting message

Subject: Open BCM ballot - 31st March - support reminder / request

Fellow OASIS members - first of all many thanks to everyone who has already voted in support of the BCM ballot.

We are now very close to reaching our required quota of votes and for those who have not voted, we would greatly appreciate your "yes" vote prior to March 31st:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=976

To assist in the process - we also have prepared a brief executive summary to explain BCM and how it provides the necessary layers to understand and implement a modern successful eBusiness solution using the OASIS solution...

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17394/BCM-ballot-support-Mar-06.pdf

We appreciate your support for the work of our TC.

Our thanks,

Mike Lubash,

Co-Chair Business-Centric Methodology TC

Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)

Arlington, VA 22240-5291

Carl Mattocks

Co-Chair Business-Centric Methodology TC

MetLife Somerset NJ

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bcm