voting message

Subject: WebCGM Ballot - Urgent!

Fellow OASIS voting reps,

I apologize for sending out additional email concerning this vote, but February is a short month and the ballot closes next weekend.

I doubly apologize to those company reps that have already voted.  I appreciate your help.

About 300 companies have not yet completed the ballot.  Of that I only need about another 28 to meet the 15% requirement.

Please take 20 seconds to go to

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1839

login and fill in the ballot.

If you are an alternate, please vote if the primary is not available.

Thank you,

Stuart Galt

Chair, WebCGM TC

Associate Technical Fellow – Graphics/Digital data exchange

206.544.3656

stuart.a.galt@boeing.com