voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Directors special election - your vote counts

Dear OASIS Members,

The OASIS Board of Directors has an important role in supporting your work in Technical Committees and Member Sections. The better the Board is able to solicit your feedback and to understand your and/or your organization's demands, the better it can determine the right next steps in terms of setting policies and procedures and working with OASIS staff in order to prioritize investments into member services, IT infrastructure, TC support, liaisons, etc.

Due to Eduardo Gutentag’s recent resignation, a special election for one Board seat is currently open. This is your chance to determine who will get this seat. If you have already casted your vote, I would like to thank you.

If you have not yet casted your vote, I would like to encourage you to do so. But please remember the deadline – the ballot is open only until 5 April 2010, 11:45pm US Eastern Time. The higher the turnout of voters, however, the more confident the elected candidate can represent your interests on the Board. Please simply go to http://tools.oasis-open.org/election/2010/special/ and make your choice. If you don't remember your password, you can go to http://www.oasis-open.org/kmembership_info/request_password/ to reset it. If you don't remember your OASIS user name, please send an email to OASIS Member Services at mailto:member_services@oasis-open.org.

It will be hard to substitute Eduardo’s skills and competencies, but after being on the OASIS Board of Directors already for four years in the past, I have decided to run for the election again. Please find my background, statement of interest and goals for OASIS at http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2010special/vonriegen.php. I feel encouraged to help OASIS navigate through future challenges and would be glad to do that with your support.

Thank you and best regards,
Claus von Riegen

Claus von Riegen
Director Technology Standards and Open Source
Global Ecosystem and Partner Group
SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
69190 Walldorf, Germany
T +49 6227 7-42589
F +49 6227 78-19953
M +49 160 8896870
claus.von.riegen@sap.com
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/standards
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/opensource-integration
www.sap.com

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privilege
d, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.