voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Directors

Title: OASIS Board of Directors

Dear OASIS Voters,

As you know, the election closes tomorrow 6/23.  I ask each to you to ensure you vote.

In addition, I ask that you consider ranking me high in your choices.  While not a long-time Board of Director or member of a TC, I am an experienced Board member for non-profit standards bodies.  I represent an outside view for your Board and offer the unique perspective of my experience and that of my company, an independent management consulting firm.

We are long standing supporters of OASIS and the standards supported by OASIS.  In addition, I have personally promoted OASIS to industry and government practitioners for several years.

My information is available at:  http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2010board/kaelin.php

Kind regards,

Bob K
Robert E. Kaelin, Senior Partner, CFO, and COO
MTG Management Consultants
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, Washington 98101-3292
www.mtgmc.com
206-442-5010 phone
253-312-4651 cell
206-442-5011 fax
rkaelin@mtgmc.com

Board of Directors
IJIS Institute
www.ijis.org

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.