voting message

Subject: OASIS Board and TAB Ballots now open

The 2011 Board and TAB election ballots are now open. As a voting Member of
OASIS, you have responsibility in the review and election of our Board of
Directors and Technical Advisory Board (TAB). I encourage you to help
select the leaders who will
hold a Board and TAB seat until July 2013.  The ballots close 21:00 US
EDT on 15 June 2011

As either the Primary Contact or Voting Member,  you may access the
ballots directly at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/election/2011/

All members can share their views on the candidates and OASIS election
process by email to the publicly archived Member Discuss list
oasis-member-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org.  All members may post
freely to that mail list and can subscribe to receive the list mail.
See  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oasis-member-discuss/

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions as we move through this
year's elections.  Your participation is important and we are here to
help you through that.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath