voting message

Subject: Board and TAB Ballots now open

The 2013 Board of Directors ballot for five seats [1] and the Technical Advisory Board ballot for two seats [2] are now open.  The candidate profiles and related information are available in the 2013 election folder [3]

Please take a few moments to review these candidates and cast your vote.  This year's volunteers are all very qualified.  All these candidates have offered their time and energy to our consortium and deserve your consideration.

Please know, these governance ballots are private, in that your vote is not visible to others, but we do publish the summary results.

If you have any questions about the election process,  please feel welcome to ask,

Scott...

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2416
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2417
[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/documents.php?folder_id=2781