voting message

Subject: Only a few hours left to vote in the OASIS Board election

OASIS is distinguished by its open election process, its members participation and its quality of leadership.

Your perspective and vote are important!

The OASIS Board election closes today @ 9 PM EDT.

Vote at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2618

Not sure who to vote for?

Consider voting for me, Gershon Janssen. This is what I stand for:

- Strong promoter of open standards
- Neutral position, consensus builder
- Voice the EU perspective
- Strive for further and closer collaboration with other standards organizations
- Changing regulations and policies will impact standards; cross-border strategic insights are required
- Continuous improvement of OASIS’ tools and processes
- OASIS' business is an important part of my daily work

I'm standing for re-election and would be honored if you cast one of your ballots for me.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

Independent Consultant