voting message

Subject: A message from Board candidate - Jenny Huang, AT&T

Dear OASIS BoD Election Voters:

Season’s greetings!

Let me briefly introduce myself.  My name is Jenny Huang with AT&T Services Inc. responsible for the standards strategy development for next generation Operations and Business Support Systems for communication service providers. I am currently running in the OASIS special Board of Director election due to Jim Hughes’ retirement; you can read more about me and my vision at this link: https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2014boardspecial/huang.php

We AT&T, one of world’s largest Telecom service providers, joined OASIS in 2013.  We see OASIS as one of the pivotal organizations that would help us develop the standards required for the transformation of virtualization and the emergence of everything in this increasingly digitized and connected world.

I always fond of the following tag line when visiting  the OASIS site - “Not Your Mother’s Standards Body” .  To demonstrate the differences,  I would like to urge you to vote on this special election https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2716, the ballot will close on December 12th.  Before you vote, please review each of the candidate profiles carefully https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2014boardspecial/,  as you can see, each candidate is well qualified and full of passion to serve.  Your vote counts towards how we can bring OASIS to new heights in 2015 and beyond.

Best Regards,

Jenny S Huang
Lead of OSS/BSS Strategy Group

AT&T Services Inc.