voting message

Subject: RE: [voting] OASIS BoD election

Abbie! Much appreciated!

All the best,
Paul

Best regards,
Paul

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

REALITY NOTICE: This email may have been composed on a small, mobile device in an rapidly expanding universe. Please forgive  the brevity, misspellings, and any unintended word substitutions. It is difficult to type when the universe behaves this way.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is intended. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbir, Abbie [BarbirA@aetna.com]
To: John Tolbert [john.tolbert@queraltinc.com]; voting@lists.oasis-open.org [voting@lists.oasis-open.org]

Done all the best

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

From: voting@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of John Tolbert
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 6:25:47 PM
To: voting@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [voting] OASIS BoD election

Hello OASIS voters,

The OASIS board of directors election is underway now, and there are 6 of 9 seats to fill in this election cycle.  Link to ballot:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2939.

I am interested in becoming an OASIS director to represent the needs of IT startups as well as enterprise and government customers. I want to increase OASIS' membership roster with more software vendors (especially small companies), end-user enterprise organizations, and government agencies. I would like to expand the relationships between OASIS and other international standards organizations as well as industry verticals. Knowing that technology waits for no one, I would also like to explore ways to streamline the standards creation process.  I have been involved with OASIS and serving on TCs for about 10 years, and received the Distinguished Contributor Award in 2014.  I would greatly appreciate your vote in this election.

For more information, please see my candidate profile at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2016board/tolbert.php, or feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,

John Tolbert
john.tolbert@queraltinc.com

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna