voting message

Subject: Your responsibility to Vote in OASIS Elections

The selection of Board members to lead the strategic growth of OASIS is one of the most important things that happen in our consortium.  That responsibility lies entirely with you, the voters representing the members of the consortium.

This year, nine candidates seek your vote to fill six seats.  The candidates present you a range of experience, geographic location, education and vision for our organization.  All are highly qualified and are committed to our organization.  Each is worthy of your careful examination and deserves your consideration.

If you have not yet done so, please take a few moments to review the candidates presented at
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2016board/
and cast your vote at
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2939

This ballot will be quorate, according to the bylaws, with 1/3 of members voting.  But I hope you agree with my view that this decision warrants the input from all members.

Thank you in advance for your contribution to the election process and helping determine who will serve our community.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO