voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Directors election

Dear voters,

We're on the home stretch in the OASIS Board of Directors election, with the ballot scheduled to close on Wednesday at 9 PM US EDT (UTC - 4).  If you've been mulling over the choices but haven't yet voted, or you haven't yet cast a vote for the full six selections that you are allowed, or you would like to change any of your previous selections, time is drawing short.  Your vote matters, no matter the size of your organization nor the number of organizations in OASIS, so please exercise the power you possess in this process.

The ballot link is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2939
 and my personal info is at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2016board/rich.php .
I would appreciate your consideration of my potential service on the board, and I thank those who either have already voted or will do so by close-of-ballot.

Regards,
Bruce Rich