voting message

Subject: OASIS Board of Directors - Asking for your vote

I reached out to each and every one of you previously, and am again asking for your vote for the OASIS Board of Directors.  Not only do I have extensive computer science and information system experience, but I have participated with other standards development organizations including HL7, IEEE, and ISO all of which I can bring to bear as an OASIS Board member.

My platform for running for the Board of Directors includes: honing the Board activities around improving the OASIS standards development lifecycle, relationship management with other SDOs as well as public/private partnerships, and providing growth and learning opportunities to sustain the standards development ecosystem.   You can find more detail at my candidate profile:

https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2017board/pumo.php

Elections close Wednesday June 28th at 21:00 (9:00 pm US EDT /UTC -4).  I encourage you (or your organizational representative as appropriate) to vote in this election if you have not done so already.  I look forward to representing you, the membership, on the Board.

Best,

---------
Beth Pumo, MBA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PCIP

Principal – HIT Standards Technology Consultant

Health IT Strategy and Policy (HITSP), Technology Risk Office (TRO)

Kaiser Permanente
Information Technology

6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd | Englewood, CO 80111

(303) 246-8258 (Mobile)

---------

kp.org/thrive

Out of Office   July 25th – July 28th

                        September 10th – September 15th

                        October 23rd – October 26th

PTO                 June 29th – July 10th

                        August 10th – August 11th

                        August 31st – September 1st

                        September 21st – September 29th