voting message

Subject: Your responsibility to vote in special Board ballot

The Special Election for the Board of Directors needs your vote.

Each member organization has one vote to help in this decision.  A quorum of Members must vote in order to make a decision.  So please vote before the ballot closes Friday, 26 January 2018 @ 9:00 pm EST

Two very qualified candidates have offered their service, and we must select one.  You can review the candidates at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2017boardspecial/  and vote at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3159

Please know that in Board Elections, unlike most activities in OASIS, your vote is confidential.  At the close of the ballot we post the results, but not individual votes.

Thanks for your participation in the ballot. Through your vote, you help us make the decision that best serves the entire organization.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO