voting message

Subject: OASIS Open Board Position

All,

If you have not yet voted for the open board position, I would ask that you consider doing so.  The ballots closes tomorrow.  You can find the ballot here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3159

While I hope you would vote for me, I encourage you to vote.  My goal, if elected, is to help OASIS get to the next level as an SDO.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Director, Office of the CTO
Symantec Corporation