voting message

Subject: RE OASIS Election - Please Vote

Hello potential OASIS Board of Directors voters; I just wanted to reach out today to remind everyone one last time, that regardless of who you decide to vote for, please do vote, if you haven't been able to cast a ballot as of yet.

I would also like to remind folks that due to the special election, there are two simultaneous ballots, and you should vote in both of them - links follow:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3215

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3214

As well, a reminder that today at 9 AM PT / 12 Noon ET I will be having my "open house", please feel free to ask me any direct questions during this session. Details are below.

Since I am sure that the majority of your inboxes are as full as mine, I promise this will be my final request of support during this campaign!

Thank you all;

--

Hello all;

You may know that I am running as IBM's rep on the OASIS Board of Directors, and as either the primary or secondary contact for your company, I'd like to ask for your support.

I am seeking my first term on the Board. You may recall that I'm a senior member of the IBM Security team who has been active both in numerous cybersecurity TCs in OASIS, as well as in various open source communities throughout my career. IBM as a company remains firmly committed to OASIS, as demonstrated by its top tier Foundation Sponsorship and strong TC presence. I'm also proud of IBM's long history of contributions towards making OASIS the leading place to do integrated standards and open source work. You can read more about my background, record and platform at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018board/keirstead.php

While I am proud of what OASIS stands for and has accomplished recently, my experience leads me to believe that much work still needs to be done to ensure OASIS remains the pre-eminent global standards consortium. I would be honored if you would gave me your support to continue this work.

If you've got any questions or suggestions, please contact me at Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com. I also plan to hold an open house via webex, during which I'd like to hear your views about what the Board's priorities should be over the next two years. I am particularly interested in hearing your views about how OASIS should adapt to open source trends. The open house details are below.

Thank you for your consideration - but whoever you decide to vote for, please do vote.

Open House Information

Monday June 18 at 9 AM PT / 12 noon ET / 6 PM CET one hour

Webex:

https://ibm.webex.com/ibm/j.php?MTID=m68d0975127f6018b3a05aa27d3445d65

Dial-in:

1-844-531-0958 United States of America Toll Free

0808-234-3612 United Kingdom Toll Free

+1-669-234-1178 United States of America Toll

Attendee access code: 106 496 01

Other global numbers available on request

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Unknown