voting message

Subject: Re: [voting] Requesting your consideration and support

I also already voted……….. and yes it was for you (little smile)

Good luck with everything

Regards

Prof. Mark von Rosing

LEADing Practice, Chairman

ISO- International Organization for Standardization, Development Member

CEN- European Committee for Standardization Development Member

Information Security Forum, Strategic Development Partner

Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Strategic Development Partner

Mobile: +33 (0)640194034