voting message

Subject: Following on reminder and a request for your vote

All,

I have reached out and emailed many of you personally, I just wanted to send one final note to the voting list as a quick reminder and request for your vote.

I have come to really appreciate the value that OASIS brings to the global community. The work that is done here is critically important to so many technology initiatives.

As I mentioned in my longer email, I will bring my experience to help operations, technology and marketing to continue to support OASIS growth and impact on the community.

More about my background and position on the board can be found here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018board/riedel.php

As mentioned by many other candidates there are two ways to vote, the annual elections ballot and the special elections ballot
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3214
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3215

Best

Daniel