voting message

Subject: Special Election Request for Vote

All,

First, congratulations to the elected board members I look forward to seeing your positive effect on OASIS.

Since we still have the Special Election, I would still like to request your vote.

For those of you who do not know me I would invite you to reach out personally and i'll gladly jump on the phone, chat, skype and dialogue about perspectives on OASIS.

Over the last 20 years I have run several companies, and helped to build software and infrastructure for Yahoo, NSF, GE, and many others. I have a passion for technology, business and sustainable organizations. I also feel the work that OASIS does and the standards we create will enable a safer more stable world. Our standards aren’t just enabling technologies, but from SAML to CTI they make a real impact into the the software security on the planet today.

I would like to have the opportunity to bring my years of experiences to help OASIS continue to thrive as an open standards body and continue the missions it’s put together. To continue help build the backbone of so many technologies and products.

Again, please feel free to reach out and with any questions.

Best

Daniel