voting message

Subject: Special Election Ballot Amended

Voters,
I have withdrawn the special election ballot initiated Friday and replaced it with a correctly amended ballot. The correct amended ballot can be found atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3245

A third candidate was found to have met the nomination deadline and meet all requirements to be considered candidate for election.ÂÂ

While my personal spam filter prevented my receipt of the nomination before the initial ballot was created, I've confirmed our server and backup systems did receive the nomination before the deadline. Therefore I've taken the extraordinary step to withdraw the original ballot and replace it with a ballot offering all three candidates for your selection.

The candidate index page linking the candidate profiles for all three candidates will be updated by midday Monday.ÂÂ

Thanks for your patience with this extraordinary situation.

Scott....

Scott McGrath
COO
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org