voting message

Subject: Your voting responsibility - Board special election

Your participation in the Board Special election is important, please take a few moments to fulfill your responsibility and help select one candidate to fill the vacant board seat.

Two candidates have offered their service to you and our consortium. In order for the ballot to be complete we need a quorum of member votes. This is where you come in.

Review the candidates atÂ
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2019boardspecial ÂÂ
and cast your vote at
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3385ÂÂ
Both these resources use your Workspace credentials for access.Â

Thanks in advance for your participation. The ballot closes next Friday, 17 May 2019 @ 9:00 pm EDT

Let me know if you have any question,

Scott...

--