voting message

Subject: Sands of the hourglass

It's summer vacation season in the Northern Hemisphere, and there's one day left in the OASIS Board of Directors election.
ÂÂ
If you've already voted in this election, thanks for your participation!ÂÂ

If you haven't yet voted (you've been on vacation, or just have a flair for the dramatic), this is your moment. There are six of us running for five about-to-be-open slots on the Board. Some candidates have been on the Board before, and some not. All of us have posted profiles at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2019board/, and the link for the ballot is https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3406. If you click on the ballot link and don't see selections having been made, then you get to make up to five choices (and can change your selections up to closing time). I believe most of you have already received at least one more detailed email from me, so I won't burden you with another copy of that unless you ask...

Thanks for partnering with us at OASIS,
Bruce Rich (currently serving as Secretary of the Board of Directors)