voting message

Subject: Re-election of Bret Jordan to OASIS Board

Fellow OASIS Members,

It looks like a few more votes are needed for the election to hit quorum. IÂwould love to continue serving you and the rest of the membership of OASIS by serving on theÂBoard. If you have not yet voted, please consider voting for me before the ballot is scheduledÂto close tomorrow.Â

You can access theÂBoardÂBallot at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3504

My my full statement and biography are available at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2020board/jordan.php

If you have any comments or questions please reach out to me. As always, if you have anything you would like theÂboardÂto review, or you have an issue withÂsomething at OASIS you can always reach out to me.Â

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050