vsmi message

Subject: Re: [vsmi] Groups - 9Aug22 - VSMI TC Meeting Notes.pdf uploaded

Apologies I could not make meeting due to family vacation. I added another item (in suggestion mode) to the document on existing works. It's an ITU report on a unified security model that seems to me to be relevant to VSMI since used value-creation/protection/risk for 'unitying' security.

Duncan

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting, LLC
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: vsmi@lists.oasis-open.org <vsmi@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Kelly Cullinane <kcullinane@copado.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 11:19:53 AM
To: vsmi@lists.oasis-open.org <vsmi@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
Hello All - Please see the notes from the 9 Aug meeting here. Feel free to reach out to Helen or Kelly with any questions or concerns.
-- Kelly Cullinane
Document Name: 9Aug22 - VSMI TC Meeting Notes.pdf

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Kelly Cullinane
Group: Value Stream Management Interoperability (VSMI) TC
Folder: Meeting Minutes
Date submitted: 2022-08-11 08:19:52