vsmi message

Subject: Re: [vsmi] VSMI TC: Call for Agenda Items

One potential topic would be the creation of some github repo’s for the TC.

Note there are two types of OASIS github repos:

I recommend we consider creating a repo in oasis-tcs that is similar to https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-tc-ops which would contain our working methods. We could even fork a copy of it and approve/delete/edit as appropriate.

More importantly, I recommend we create a oasis-open repo called ‘valuestream’ to be our ‘awareness & adoption’ repo. We’d set the ‘pages’ flag and github would make a valuestream website from it. This would be akin to  https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/stix/intro.html  and would be for ‘marketing’ (although I prefer the term ‘awareness and adoption’ since we are a non-profit).

There is a slightly different approval process for creating oasis-tcs and oasis-open repos, and what you do once approved is alos slightly different. Creating both of these would help get the kinks out of our processes as well.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize