was-comment message

Subject: We want to help 100 people

Between them, Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen have 58 New York Times Best Sellers, including the runaway blockbusters "Chicken Soup for the Soul", "Nothing Down", and "Creating Wealth"

Are these two guys nuts?!

They must be! To prove that their new book, "The One Minute Millionaire" works, they're going to select only 100 highly motivated people in each city to create unlimited wealth themselves.

These 2 famous Millionaire-Makers want to coach you!

Apply Here

The preceding advertisement was sent you by virtue of your participation
in the Special Product Offerings of our e-mail networking services or our partners.
To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from our e-mail
networking services Special Product Offerings please

click here.