was message

Subject: New app security paper

Forgive the spam -- although I think you'll find this to be on-topic.
Earlier today, Dan Geer, Kevin Soo Hoo and I released a short update to
our 2002 application security paper.

----------------------

Title:          The Security of Applications, Reloaded [pdf 133K]
Date:           July, 2003
Author:   	Kevin Soohoo, Andrew Jaquith, Dan Geer
Abstract:       In early 2002, @stake published a comprehensive study of
the state of application security  and found it wanting. As of 2003,
applications are more secure, but progress appears to be uneven. In this
follow-up research brief, we discuss the widening security gap between
the best and worst performers.

http://www.atstake.com/research/reports/index.html#app_reloaded

--
Andrew Jaquith