was message

Subject: Cancellation of WAS meeting today

My apologies but I am going to have to cancel the meeting today at short notice.

Many people are in Las Vegas for Defcon and I have to cover for someone
at the last minute so attendance would be very poor.

I will send out the meeting minutes and my thoughts on where we are in
the next hour.

Lets not stop work at this point but maybe move it to the mailing list
for the next two weeks and come together at the next meeting with a
clear plan on the style of scheme and an overview of the content.

Again my apologies, sometimes these things happen.

Mark