was message

Subject: WAS Classification Thoughts from Rick Carlton

As there has been little debate I am going to move to suggest we adopt the scheme I proposed and start creating content. Lets close out on Tuesday of next week and then move forward unless anyone has any other ideas....

----- Original Message -----
From: RCarlton@eteam.com
To: Mark Curphey
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [was] Classification Thoughts

Hey Mark,

I responded to your stream of consciousness with some thoughts of my own below.

R.A. Carlton
Vice President  - Strategic Technologies
Chairman EMIF - Sub Committee
949.433.4127 mobile
949.646.8853 land line

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you receive this email
and you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the addressee),
please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the author immediately.
Before opening or using any attachments, please scan them for viruses and defects. We do
not accept any liability for loss or damage, which may arise from your receipt of this e-mail. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.