was message

Subject: RE: [was] Agenda for Thursday 25th

That makes sense.

I think this seems like another one of those things that if we design this correctly these sort of things could be implemented as a function of some kind. Things like authenticate, create session or determine the platform would all be good candidates at first glance.

IMHO the strategy for WAS should be to show how this would work and maybe build reference implementations, but abstract it in such a way that other tools can provide that functionality themselves and not force it to be needed. Seem sensible ?

Rogan / Ingo – What do you think would be a reasonable timeframe for building the executor so we can start discussing extensions to the current VulnXML ?